Killed by a Southland Safe...

 

Daryl Rowe - Owner


Update at 4:00 p.m.: According to later reports, Mr. Daryl Rowe was killed yesterday in the freak accident. Our sympathies to Mr. Rowe's family.


Details are sketchy at this point; however, we know an individual was killed by a falling safe at Southland Safes yesterday afternoon. Southland has two outlets - the original in Haleyville and a second on Highway 20 in Tuscumbia where the death occurred.  The name of the victim has not been released.

Southland Safes Inc. is owned by Daryl Rowe of Haleyville. Mr. Rowe's online bio describes himself as "Wife's Robot" at Southland Safes. His Facebook page indicates that he's a strong supporter of military veterans. 

Please give Mr. Rowe and the victim's family your support and prayers at this time.


*****


HI, I'm Groot! I'm a three year-old male Rottweiler mix. I've grown out of my chewing your best slippers stage into the I'm your best companion era. Please come check me out at the Florence shelter on Roberson Road in the industrial park:




Comments